The Upgrade a vSphere Deployment to 6.x module provides you with the instruction and server hardware to develop your hands on skills in the defined topics. This module includes the following exercises:
- Upgrade a vSphere Distributed Switch
- Upgrade VMware Tools
- Upgrade Virtual Machine hardware
- Upgrade an ESXi Host using vCenter Update Manager
- Troubleshoot ESXi host upgrade
- Upgrade a vSphere implementation
Exercise 2 - Perform vCenter Server Upgrades
Along with the ESXi and its components, you may also be required to upgrade the vCenter Server. VMware supports in-place upgrades on 64-bit systems from the following versions to vCenter Server 6.0.
See the full benefits of our immersive learning experience with interactive courses and guided career paths.