Welcome to the Practice Labs Orientation Practice Lab. In this module, you will be provided with the instructions and devices needed to develop your hands-on skills.
The purpose of this module is to introduce you to the Practice Labs platform.
The layout of this content is similar in our labs. Each module consists of an introduction, lab topology, exercises, tasks, steps, and a review section.
In this module, you will complete the following exercise:
Exercise 1 - Getting started
After completing this lab, you will be able to:
- Customize your lab toolbar, content, and device panes.
- Reset, reconfigure, or power on devices separately or all at once.
- Reconnect to the server should you see an error message.
- Find help and support on a particular question.
- Locate the logout button and explain what happens to your lab devices once you have logged out.
It will take approximately 30 minutes to complete this lab.
Exercise 1 - Getting Started
Depending on the Practice Lab, you may have multiple exercises, tasks, and steps to complete.
This module contains one exercise that has been broken down into a number of tasks.
Follow the steps to complete the tasks. Throughout this exercise, you will find Checkpoints; these are used to check your knowledge.
See the full benefits of our immersive learning experience with interactive courses and guided career paths.