Manage Client Agent Settings
The "Manage Client Agent Settings" module provides you with the instructions and devices to develop your hands on skills in the following topics: Configuring mobile device client agent setting, Enabling Network Access Protection (NAP) client agent, Enabling remote control client settings, Configuring hardware inventory in SCCM...
The Manage Client Agent Settings module provides you with the instructions and devices to develop your hands on skills in the following topics.
- Configuring mobile device client agent setting
- Enabling Network Access Protection (NAP) client agent
- Enabling remote control client settings
- Configuring hardware inventory in SCCM
- Configuring software inventory in SCCM
- Enabling and configuring software metering client agent
- Configuring computer client agent setting
Exercise 1- Manage Client Settings
The Client Settings node in the Administration workspace of the Configuration Manager console enables you to manage all the client settings in System Center R2 2012 Configuration Manager.
In this exercise, you will learn to configure client settings for mobile devices, enable NAP client agent, enable remote control and configure client settings, configure hardware and software inventory for clients, enable software metering client agent and configure computer client agent setting.
IT & Cybersecurity certification hands on practice labs and practice exams for certifications and skill development.
See the full benefits of our immersive learning experience with interactive courses and guided career paths.