The Determine and Configure Hardware Settings module provides you with the instruction and devices to develop your hands on skills in the following topics:
- Logging into the Fedora Linux system
- Determining existing hardware resources
- Differentiating among various types of mass storage devices
- Exploring tools and utilities to manage USB devices
- Exploring tools and utilities to list various hardware information
Lab time: It will take approximately 1 hour to complete this lab.
Exercise 1 - Determine and Configure Hardware Settings
In this exercise, you will determine and configure hardware settings in a Linux system. Please note that some of the legacy devices may not automatically be detected by the operating system and therefore, you will need to manually configure them in the system BIOS.
See the full benefits of our immersive learning experience with interactive courses and guided career paths.