The Create and configure VMFS Datastores module provides you with the instruction and server hardware to develop your hands on skills in the defined topics. This module includes the following exercises:
- Managing Datastores
Exercise 1 – Managing Datastores
In this exercise, you will learn the following in vSphere:
- Upgrade a VMFS3 Datastore to VMFS5
- Place a VMFS Datastore in Maintenance Mode
- Select the Preferred Path for a VMFS Datastore
- Disable a path to a VMFS Datastore
- Create/Rename/Delete/Unmount a VMFS Datastore
- Mount/Unmount an NFS Datastore
- Extend/Expand VMFS Datastores"
See the full benefits of our immersive learning experience with interactive courses and guided career paths.