The Collect and Analyze Troubleshooting Data module provides you with the instruction and server hardware to develop your hands on skills in the defined topics. This module includes the following exercises:
- Tools for Troubleshooting Data
Exercise 1 - Tools for Troubleshooting Data
In this exercise, you will perform the tasks required to collect and analyze troubleshooting data.
In this exercise, you will learn the following about Microsoft SQL Server 2012:
- Monitoring using Profiler
- Gathering performance metrics
- Identify performance problems
- Creating alerts on critical server conditions
- Monitoring data and server access by creating audit and other controls
- Using Data Collector tools
See the full benefits of our immersive learning experience with interactive courses and guided career paths.