BitLocker on Portable Media
The "Bitlocker on Portable Media" module provide you with the instructions and devices to develop your hands-on skills in the following topics: Configuring Bitlocker on Portable Media.
The Bitlocker on Portable Media module provide you with the instructions and devices to develop your hands-on skills in the following topics.
- Configuring Bitlocker on Portable Media
Lab time: It will take approximately 30 minutes to complete this lab.
The following exam objectives are covered in this lab:
- Apply secure design principles to network architecture (e.g., IP & non-IP protocols, segmentation)
- Secure network components
- Design and establish secure communication channels
- Prevent or mitigate network attacks
Exercise 1 - Configure BitLocker on Portable Media
For this exercise, you will secure the disk volume of Windows 8 by using BitLocker feature.
IT & Cybersecurity certification hands on practice labs and practice exams for certifications and skill development.
See the full benefits of our immersive learning experience with interactive courses and guided career paths.