Oracle 1Z0-809: Java SE 8 Programmer II
Take a dive into the exciting world of programming with Java SE 8 and learn object-oriented programming with little to no experience.
If you are looking to begin your career as a capable Java programmer who can design object-oriented applications and want to become an Oracle Certified Java Programmer, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Java is a programming language and computing platform first released by Sun Microsystems in 1995. There are many applications and websites that will not work unless you have Java installed, and more are created daily. The latest Java version contains important enhancements to improve performance, stability and security of the Java applications that run on your machine.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of programming with Java SE 8 will greatly benefit from The Oracle 1Z0-809 Practice Lab. This practice test will prepare you to confidently ace the Oracle 1Z0-809 certification exam.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to localize Java applications, create applications that use the Java framework, apply common design patterns and best practices, and execute a Java technology application from the command line.
Oracle 1Z0-809 Exam Details
The Oracle 1Z0-809 certification exam contains 85 multiple-choice questions which individuals have 150 minutes to answer. You must receive a score of 65% or higher in order to pass.
This exam is validated against Java SE 8.
Practice Test Specifications
When you purchase a practice exam, you gain 6 month access to a world of information that can help you succeed on the exam, including analytics on your strengths and weaknesses. This Practice Test has a few options available to enhance your learning experience:
- Customize your testing experience by configuring your practice test to suit your specific study needs. Select items by test objective, set study preferences and control how your answers are accessed.
- Select preset tests. These tests are made to provide a testing experience similar to a real testing environment. They are timed and filter questions like the certification exam. This option will help you determine your readiness for the certification exam.
- Flashcard review allows you to review concepts in a self-graded and unlimited environment. With hundreds of questions, these premade flashcards will help you understand concepts covered on the actual certification exam.
Hardware and Software Minimum Requirements:
- Processor: Min. 500MHz Processor, 128 MB RAM
- Screen Resolution: Min. 1024x768
Note: Some courses may be better experienced by using a higher or lower screen resolution.
Supported System Platforms
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003 (SP2 or later)
- Windows Server 2008
- Mac OS X v 10.4 or higher
- Microsoft IE 7
- Microsoft IE 8
- Microsoft IE 9
- Mozilla Firefox
Note: The browser version you're running must support 128-bit encryption or secured pages will not display correctly.
IT & Cybersecurity certification Practice exams with customizable study plans, flashcards, exam simulations, and performance trackers to help prepare for many IT certifications.
See the full benefits of our immersive learning experience with interactive courses and guided career paths.
Take a dive into the exciting world of programming with Java SE 8 and learn ...
Take a dive into the exciting world of programming with Java SE 8 OCP and ...