Contribute Your Original Content to 0P3N
We love continuous learning at Cybrary and want to hear about the newest trends or processes in the industry. Our community is often leading the charge so rely on our members to give back and provide content that helps our learners and industry peers build their Cybersecurity knowledge.
Ready to Share Your Original Content?
Below, submit your articles, blog posts, technical analysis, case studies, examples, white papers, study guides, and slides.
But, first please read these important notes:
- If you have any questions, or if your content is in an incompatible format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Critical Note: All content must be wholly created by the member submitting their content. Please refrain from copying and pasting articles found on the web, as these are easily verified as coming from third-party sources. All articles on 0P3N must be under the full ownership of the contributing member and must be free of all and any copyright restrictions or infringements. With very few exceptions for your originally created content, your content will exist solely on Cybrary. For more information, check out our guidelines for submission page.
Got Writers Block? Some Suggested Topics!
Not sure what to write about? Here are 6 popular topics for Cybrary readers, in no particular order. You’re not limited to this list and may submit content on any InfoSec topic you choose.
- Cybersecurity: Ransomware, Mobile Security, Hacking, etc.
- DevSecOps: Code analysis, Vulnerability Assessment, Secure Deployment, etc.
- Programming/Scripting Languages: Python, R, Kali Linux, etc.
- Cloud, AWS, Azure
- Information Security
- Data Science