This blog was posted by Thycotic Security. Reposted with permission.
Don’t fall for any of these classic mistakes that can lead you to a ghoul running through your network!
- Provisioning Workstations for Employees with Local Administrative Privileges Intact
- Removing Local Admin Privileges, But Neglecting Application Control
- Forgetting to Remove Privileges After Someone Leaves Your Company
- Letting Third Parties Access Sensitive Information Without Proper Controls
- Leaving Hardcoded Passwords in Code During Your Software Development Process
If any of these look familiar, don’t worry it’s not too late to start protecting your attack surface. This spooky month, we’re thrilled to be a National Cybersecurity Awareness Month champion and sharing resources with you to tighten your cybersecurity strategy.
Over the next few weeks, we’ll be sharing resources from Stay Safe Online and a host of free tools keep you cyber smart. >>