Ready to Start Your Career?
October 19, 2019
Meet Your Instructor: Wayne Xing
October 19, 2019
Fun Facts About Wayne!
- What course do you teach?CCDA (Cisco Certified Design Associate)
- What is an interesting fact about you?I really enjoyed keepingupdating myself with new technologies. After I had the first-generationiPhone, whenever the new model was available, I felt that my old model was not working properly, then I had to continue to upgrade
- Your favorite food? Bread with banana, oatmeal for my breakfast
- Social Media HandlesLinkedIn: wayne-x-861baa115
The Q & A
Tell us about yourself:
- "Solid Network Consulting and Engineering experience in large enterprise and Consulting Company
- Excellent knowledge of Data Center, Network Security, Network Infrastructure, Software Defined Data Center
- Cisco certified CCIEs (Data Center, Security, Voice, Wireless, Service Provider and Routing Switching), CCNP and CCNA
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- VMware certified VCP6-NV
- Juniper certified JNCIA,JNCIS, JNCIP
- IP R&S/MPLS, IOS, NX-OS, JUNOS, MPLS VPN, IPsec VPN, SSL VPN
- Network Security, Cisco ASA/FTD, Check Point, Palo Alto, Juniper
- Virtualization (Cisco UCS Server, Cisco Nexus 9K/7K/5K/2K Switch, VMWare NSX)
- Automation (Cisco DNA-Center, ACI/APIC, Ansible, Puppet, Python)
- Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Datacenter, Disaster Recovery Planning, Design and Implementation
- Wireless LAN design and deployment"
What brought you to teaching on Cybrary:"As a senior IT technology practitioner, I understand the importance of training and are willing to share my expertise and work experience with every member of Cybrary to work with you:
- Improve the quality of education: One reason for becoming a trainer is to influence the IT training system. If you realize that you need to improve IT training, you may become a training that affects change. This requires a lot of work, but the collective efforts of thousands of dedicated teachers can make the most of it.By becoming a trainer, you can help each student well. Helping students is worth it. In a long and productive career, you have the opportunity to help thousands of students.
- Giving back to the community: Another reason to be a trainer is to be able to contribute to your community in a meaningful way. Teaching is one of the most direct ways to make an impact. Being a trainer is a valuable contribution if you are eager to help people around you." Cybrary is a cybersecurity and IT workforce development platform. Its ecosystem of people, companies, content, and technologies converge to create an ever-growing catalog of online courses and experiential tools that provide IT and cybersecurity learning opportunities to anyone, anywhere, anytime. Cybrary has received industry recognition since its 2015 founding, often being named as an innovator and pioneer in cyber and IT development. Since January 2015, Cybrary has grown its user base to over 2 million and has 96% of Fortune 1000 companies learning on their platform.Cybrary believes Cybersecurity training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies, and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.
- Information technology students looking to gain real-world knowledge and prepare CCDA certification.
- Career professionals looking to make the jump into Network design related work.
- Engineers looking to improve their understanding of Network design.
- Leaders looking to better understand many network design job roles and how they fit into the organization.
- Communication systems such as email, phone and text messages
- Transportation systems, including traffic control, car engines, aircraft navigation systems, Government database, including social security numbers, licenses, tax records
- Financial system, including bank accounts, loans and salaries
- Medical systems, including equipment and medical records
- Education system, including grades, transcripts and research information.
Tell us about your course:"Enterprise environments require networks designed for performance, availability, and scalability with the flexibility to meet rapidly evolving demands. To meet these challenges head-on, skilled IT professionals are needed with up-to-date, fundamental network design skills. For network design engineers, system engineers, and sales engineers and individuals looking to build and validate Cisco network design fundamental knowledge the Cisco CCDA certification program focuses on the design methodologies and objectives, addressing and routing protocols, and network expansion considerations within basic campus, data center, security, voice, and wireless networks.
- Target Audience: