December 16, 2019
How can you Acquire Cisco Cybersecurity Skills?
December 16, 2019
Cisco offers unified security solutions to meet the evolving cybersecurity situations with threat intelligence. Cisco provides network security to cope with complicated security threats and assure a secured network. Before discussing the skills of Cisco Cyber Security, we should know about the major security solutions of Cisco.
How good is the Cisco Cyber Security?
- Advanced Malware Protection: It prevents breaches, monitors any kind of malicious behavior detects, and removes malware. It is efficient in providing visibility and control to counter advanced threats. With Cisco Advanced Malware Protection, you can get global threat intelligence, advanced sandboxing. It also analyzes file activity across your extended network and enables you to detect, contain, and remove advanced malware.
- Next-Generation Firewalls: Cisco provides secure access to the cloud, Office 365 email. It enables you to check and control SaaS applications and detect cyber threats in the public cloud. Its Next-Generation Firewalls are capable of preventing breaches and with deep visibility detect and counter threats. These Next-Generation Firewalls save you time and data by automating network and security operations.
- Stealth Watch: Cisco offers stealth watch allows you to know who is on your network and what they are doing. It does so by using telemetry from your infrastructure. With its help, you can detect advanced threats and respond to them swiftly to safeguard your crucial data.
- Multi-Factor Authentication: This security solution of Cisco, verifies every user’s identity, gains visibility into every device in your network. This exercise cuts down the risk of a data breach and accomplishes flexible policies for secure access to every application.
- Cisco Threat Response: It is the most vital section of the Cisco security architecture. Cisco threat response carries out functions: detection, investigation, and remediation. It speeds up the key security operations functions and rapidly accesses all available Cisco security tools.
- Intrusion Prevention System: It provides continuous protection by providing Visibility, Efficacy, and flexible deployment options to meet the needs of the enterprise. This system plugs into your network and manages all Cisco security applications with Firepower Management Center.
How do you acquire the Cisco Cyber Security Skills?The best way to get Cisco cybersecurity skills is by getting its security certifications. Businesses, organizations need certified experts to handle their cybersecurity operations. Cisco is one of the leading player providing security solutions, and upon getting its security certification, you will acquire not only its security infrastructure skills but also a better job. These security certifications are one of the distinguished Cisco Certifications1. At present, there are three Cisco security certifications to verify your network security skills.CCNA Security Certification: This is the associate-level Cisco security certification and helps you get skills of recognizing network vulnerabilities for detecting threats. It enables you to administer devices, applications in security infrastructure. Upon getting certified, you can become a Network Security Specialist, Security Administrator, and Network Security Support Engineer. You need to pass only one exam to verify your associate-level Cisco security skills.CCNP Security Certification: It requires four exams validates professional-level skills. You will recognize your knowledge of Security in Routers, Switches, Networking devices, and appliances. After getting certified, you will be able to choose, deploy, and troubleshooting Firewalls, VPNs, and IDS/IPS solutions for networking environments. This certification teaches you Cisco security skills of:
- Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions
- Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions
- Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions
- Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions
- Perimeter Security and Intrusion Prevention
- Advanced Threat Protection and Content Security
- Secure Connectivity and Segmentation
- Infrastructure Security, Virtualization, and Automation