HiWe all know the Mr.Robot TV show. In season 1, Elliot hid his friends', employees', etc's data, in audio CDs.Requirement:
- DeepSoundStep 1:
Steps for Decoding:
- After installation, the first screen you see will have two options on the header.
- Select "Hide Data Inside Audio".
- Click on "open carrier file" and select audio.
- Set "High" output audio file quality.
- Click on "Add Secret file".
- Select your files for hiding behind the audio.
- Click on "Encode secret file".
- Select Output format, Output Directory.
- Select Encrypt secret file (AES 256),Enter Password.
- Now click on "Encode secret file" and in a moment you will get an Information dialog box.
- When you play the audio, it will play seamlessly. Nobody will know that you encoded data in that audio.
- After Encoding/Hide data we need to decode/Recover data .
- Click on open carrier file And select encrypted audio.
- It requires a password when you open it. Enter your password.
- You see your files that you encoded in this audio.
- Click on Extract secret files.
If you face any problems, view this video: